Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Who are I always called "Alien's" ?

"I feel I could live alone. Without asking is it good or bad , yes or not. Until I meet you , all of you , I know how important the meaning of -Friendship-"

I dedicated this post for who I always call Aliens. Yeah , although they don't want to be called Aliens , because they're human. But , they're different with other human. They like a paint , with God as painter and I as canvas , white canvas. They're a paint that God paint , to make me colorful. And it's the reason I called them Aliens.


1. Grace

    She's crazy! The mother of crazy! But...I don't know. Maybe what's THRILLERS said "Kamu punya dunia lain" is true. She has her own imagination , great idea , crazy, but it's awesome. And you know , "maybe" she's the only one who never have ex-boyf LOL xD




2. Luh Eka

    This Bali's gurls make me learn something about LOVE . Loving someone is not always speakable. Love is unpredictable. And love isn't must have him. Try to sacrifice for his happiness. Till now , I still try it. And , I'm proud for having friend like her {}:*

She's at the centre of this photo. His avatar @luhekaaa
3. Frisko

    In my life , it's the first time I find a man as good as this. He's care with his friends. He's like....a fairy of our life (?) And for Ulfa , his girlf , you're the lucky one for having boyf like him (y)

He's with his girlfriend :D

4. Ike

    This gurl is soo.....unpredictable. She's the oldest than us , but....she has same character with our. Sooooo childish ;p I don't know how I can I have a friend like her... but it's life , no one know ;)

uuuu loveyaaa :D

5. Elisabeth

     Actually , she's my ex neighbor :D she's a strong woman ;) she's self-contained , but she has many great story life :D I always like her story anymore :D

She was reading conan comic :D

6. Susriyeny

    She's funny :D Maybe before we didn't talk each other , but now , I don't know how we'll be friend :D

She's with her funny expression :D

7. Ade

    When I was in Junior High School , I have a friend named Ade , but she's a woman! And now , Ade is a man! Dudeee.... He's very very love Biology! Fanatic , maybe? I don't know. But , he's also very love his laptop. Pffft -___-

Ade with Frisko and Mauli -Ike's boyf :D


I don't know the future. Where I must going , for what. But I'm sure , wherever we go , whenever , although thousands of miles separate us , we'll always together. And I love this Alien , so much


















"Keep calm and rising in the sky , like a star. Believe , you'll get what you want in the future. I , your friend , and my pray , always beside you , wherever whenever you go"

















No comments:

Post a Comment